Student Osteopathic Internal Medicine Association (SOIMA)
There are 38 accredited colleges of osteopathic medicine (COMs) at 61 locations in 35 states. There are 46 student osteopathic internal medicine clubs across the 38 COMs and branch campuses. The Student Osteopathic Internal Medicine Association (SOIMA) is the national organization created to connect and grow osteopathic internal medicine clubs across the country. SOIMA provides a forum for osteopathic medical students interested in internal medicine and its subspecialties to gather and work together through one shared community.
SOIMA 2022 - 2023 Officer Elections
Elections for the inaugural class of national leaders for the Student Osteopathic Internal Medicine Association are from October 4, 2022 through 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, October 11.
Candidates for President, President-Elect, and Secretary-Treasurer are:
- Max Hall, OMS-II, Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Joseph Kellett, OMS-II, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Joanna Manansala, OMS-II, A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine - Arizona
- Christine Mayuga, OMS-II, Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine - Virginia
- Tianna Quesenberry, OMS-II, Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ibrahim Hasan, OMSII, Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine Nova Southeastern
- Tess Krage, OMSII, Kansas City University-Joplin
- Breena Wade, OMSII, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences
You can learn more about the candidates and cast your vote here.